After 8 years of teaching Korean (both off and online), the three biggest problems people have faced (that they’ve expressed to me anyways) are…
1) The sources they learn from just aren’t very good at explaining the ‘how’s and the ‘why’s of the language and how it works in a way that is easy to comprehend, and often teach super formal language (which is definitely NOT the most useful Korean you can learn from the beginning!)
2) They’ve got no one or no where to really practice and USE the Korean they’re learning (which is unfortunate ’cause when it comes to learning any language, to see your quickest results possible, you’ve GOTTA be using it!). And the third is…
3) They’ve found a decent class, but it’s either WAY too expensive, WAY out of the way, or just doesn’t match up with their schedules.
Have you ever experienced any of those? (feel free to leave a comment and let me know!)
And if you have, then keep reading, ’cause these are now all problems of the past!!
1) Help you go from beginner to conversational by giving very clear and easy-to-understand explanations of the basics. And..
2) To increase fluency, retention, overall speaking confidence as well as decrease the amount of time it takes to get conversational by providing an opportunity to practice and USE what you’re learning in a small, intimate, and supportive atmosphere with a native speaker.
And the most convenient part about these classes is that they are 100% organized to fit into YOUR busy schedule!!
So if you said yes, you have experienced at least one of those three problems I mentioned above, then you will really like what these classes are about and what they have to offer, and can check them out here!
To a soon-to-be increased rate of learning!!